Wednesday, October 10, 2007

India... Mataji


Hi!...

I finally got here!...I am in Haridwar at Santosh Puri Ashram... Mataji and Ganga will be my teachers for the next few months... The Ashram is by the jungle and by the Ganges, today we went swimming, fully clothed!...but how amazing experience to swim in the Ganges by the Himalayas...and after the Monsoon there are butterflies everywhere!!!... Tomorrow I start my training... Cant wait...

Will upload some pictures very soon...

All my love

Hola!...

Por fin llegue!... Estoy en Haridwar en el Ashram Santosh Puri...Mataji y Ganga seran mis profesores los proximos meses...El Ashram esta en la jungla al lado del Ganges, hoy fuimos a nadar, vestidas enteras!... pero que experiencia nadar en el Ganges y tener los Himalayas detras...y despues del Monzon hay mariposas por todos sitios!!...Ma;ana empiezo las clases...tengo muchas ganas...

Pondre fotos pronto...

Un fuerte abrazo

PD...el teclado no tiene acentos!